RIMES clients are surveyed by an independent 3rd party survey house, hired by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST MEP). One year after the completion of their project with RIMES, companies are asked specific questions regarding the impact of RIMES’ services on their business.
The survey results are provided back to RIMES in aggregate metrics on a quarterly basis. RIMES maintains their “Center in Good Standing” status by ensuring that our clients receive excellent services and that the appropriate metrics are in place for client companies to monitor and evaluate their progress.
Aggregate Client impacts for 2009:
- Increased Sales - $1,281,785
- Retained Sales - $5,859,500
- Cost Savings - $2,537,501
- Investments in Plant or Equipment - $937,300
- Investment in Information Systems - $432,900
- Investment in Workforce Development - $474,845
- Investment in Other Areas - $430,000
- Savings on Investments - $2,529,637
- Jobs Created - 30
- Jobs Retained – 177